Monday, July 25, 2016

BelláPierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder Review

Photo Cred:  ipsy.com
In my July ipsy Glam Bag, one of my samples was the BellaPierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder.  It came in a small pot with the little salt shaker holes in the lid and is quite a decent size of product for a sample.  I believe this 4 gram size is what is sold as a full size.

I don't normally use a setting powder, or keep it in my makeup repertoire. But when I receive a sample to try I'm always happy to use it.  The thought of a "banana" setting powder may seem odd.  It's not made from bananas, but the tint is a banana shade.  Yellow is a great color to hide redness and color correct in areas where concealer or contouring don't do the trick.  In fact, this setting powder is good to hide those under eye circles that can sometimes be tricky when using a cream-based concealer.  

The only other BellaPierre product I've owned was a sample lipstick (also full size) that I loved.  Even though I really do love this brand, I'm questioning myself now why I haven't tried any of their other products, which may have to be resolved soon.  Their products are mineral-based so you are putting good ingredients on your skin to conjure up a glow.

Though a setting powder, it can double as your concealer, or in addition to your concealer.  Products that have dual roles always get me.  It's a great bang for your makeup buck.  

I'd rate this a 5 out of 5 stars.  Full-size sample, dual purpose product, and a shade that can work wonders on your skin.  If you're looking for a powder that may be an answer to covering up redness or even in place of your foundation on these sweltering hot days, check out BellaPierre's Banana Setting Powder.     

No comments:

Post a Comment